What items does your office clearance service cover?
Anything you might possibly find in a typical office is covered in our London office clearance service – and a few you might not expect! Generally we remove items including:
- Office furniture – tables, chairs, filing cabinets, conference room furniture, etc.
- WEEE – electronic waste including laptops and computers.
- Documents and data – our confidential service destroys sensitive documents.
We can also get rid of things like white goods, for example, the office kitchen fridge, or other appliances that might be found in the kitchen.
Our environmental commitment
At Coara, which is part of Enviro Waste London Ltd, we are committed to ensuring our services have a minimal impact on the environment. We strive to divert as much waste away from landfill as possible, reusing or recycling items wherever we can, to contribute towards the circular economy that will be beneficial to us in the future.
To achieve these aims, we operate:
- A waste treatment facility, where we can separate and ship general waste like cardboard, paper, plastic and wood.
- A waste re-use centre, where we refurbish and repair electronic equipment, which is then sold on or donated to charity, instead of being discarded.
All office clearances are carried out in accordance with The Environment Agency’s guidelines and legislation. We provide full waste transfer notes on all clearances, as well as consignment notes for electronic and hazardous waste collections, to ensure that everyone is fully covered and liability for the waste is removed from the client to us.
We’re fully accredited, and all work we complete is carried out in compliance with Health and Safety Regulations. We comply with the HSG65 model, and we’re currently working towards becoming ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited to further enhance our clients’ confidence in our services.